Whether you’re assembling automobiles, dishwashers or wind turbines, every connection must be secure, reliable, and accurate. Rexroth Tightening Systems provide manufacturers the assembly tools they need to sustain high volume, high-quality assembly operations. The proof is in the performance: All Rexroth tightening components are designed to withstand over one million maintenance free tightening cycles under full load.
Powerful, ergonomic and easy to use.
- High level of reliability through the accurate measurement of tightening parameters and digital result transmission.
- Reduced operator fatigue through ergonomic design and light weight construction.
- Easy operation via user friendly controls and indicators.
Wireless battery tools
Intelligent tightening tools with a high degree of security and flexibility.
- The highest degree of process security due to transducerized measurement of torque and angle.
- Process reliability via an integrated onboard controller and wireless buffered data transfer – works even in weak signal areas.
- Easy assembly even in hard to reach applications.
- Clear feedback to the operator via an integrated color display.
Stationary tightening spindles
Modular construction provides flexible solution for a wide range of applications
- Redundant transducer technology meets the highest levels of reliability conforming to VDI standards.
- High performance for the most demanding applications in either manual or automated assembly systems.